Saturday, February 6, 2010

Self Portrait


For fun and for this assignment, I created a self-portrait, Picasso style, at the website, http://www.mrpicassohead.com/create.html.

At first I thought I could just click on the elements I wanted, but that was not working. Then I realized that I need to click and drag. Ah-ha! Maybe I need another cup of coffee to wake up this morning. I was also frustrated with the hair choices since I have longer and fuller hair. So I ended up using about 7 hair pieces to fit together to make a full head of hair. Voila!

So here is the web address to my Picassohead: http://www.mrpicassohead.com/canvas.html?id=6f2f4ae&skin=original. It was a fun assignment.

So without snipping software, I cannot snip the picture and post it to this blog. But I can print the picture, scan it as a jpeg file, and then upload it to the blog. Here goes... It worked, and by scanning it, I was able to add my own signature to my creation.

This assignment was an interesting way to inspire student learning and creativity where I was challenged to model creative and innovative thinking and inventiveness (NETS-T #1).

No comments:

Post a Comment