Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Draw Something




I admit that I am more left-brained than right-brained. So even when I get the chance to draw something, it is not very creative. I drew using Microsoft Paint again. I wanted to make a diagram showing what we have learned thus far with the corresponding website address. The spray paint option is as creative as I get. Although, I did have fun spray painting the background!

I used Paint again, but this time I saved it as a .jpeg file. The file itself is 162 KB which a lot smaller than last time when I saved it as a .bit which was 817 KB.

Using software like Microsoft Paint help help my customize learning activities to address different learning styles and abilities. This digital-age learning experience will help me to incorporate contemporary tools and resources to maximize learning (NETS-T #2).

No comments:

Post a Comment