Thursday, February 4, 2010

More Graph Types: Line

At google docs, I have 2 new documents discussing WV vs. national average in 4th grade math and 8th grade math.

As much fun Kid Zone was for creating a graph, I am much more comfortable in Microsoft Excel where I have been creating graphs for years.

This is another assignment where I was challenged to design and develop a digital-age learning experience (NETS-T #2). Taking data and formulating a graph that others can understand helps promote student learning. The resources found on computers and on the internet provide tools and resources that help adapt relevant learning experiences.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Diane! I recognize your name from previous on-line courses. Hope all is well with you. Seems like your enjoying this course as well. I've found it very refreshing! Just wanted to let you know that I requested access to the two documents you mentioned regarding WV vs. Nat. Avg. in Math. Your apparently, supposed to receive an e-mail where you can grant access. Would be much appreciated. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the help Justin. I am trying to fix the problem this morning. Since I am stuck home with all this snow, I am trying to catch up with school work. I am finding that these assigments require a lot of attention to detail. And when I miss one detail, I need to go back and fix it. It's hard, but at least I am learning! Let me know if you can access the docs now. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete