Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Podcast, Post 1

I did a podcast on safety in the science lab for my high school chemistry classroom.

Here is my script.

Here is my podcast:





I attended a workshop at the NASA IV&V facility in Fairmont, WV, to learn about podcasting. From this workshop, I was able to create this podcast and even include some information directly from the International Space Station. I had to download audacity software as well as itunes, but with this software, I had the tools I needed to create this podcast. In liked being able to incorporate multiple audio clips as well as background music. Since not all learners are auditory learners, having a script is helpful to meeting the needs of all students.


This assignment gave me the opportunity to model digital-age work and learning (NETS-T #3). I had to demonstrate fluency in a technology system which included Google Docs, Microsoft Word, and NASA's website for educators. I then transfer ed this current knowledge to a new technology whichh included audacity, podcasts, and podbean.

No comments:

Post a Comment