Sunday, April 25, 2010

Organizing Tools

At the dismay of my 2 children, I am a very organized person. I have learned that staying organized is much easier than getting organized. So if I can find something that well help me get organized, then I know I can stay organized. A classroom webpage may take some work to get organized; however, once it is up and running, it will make staying organized a lot easier. Much like Jim Moulton blogged, "A teacher Web page helps gain teaching time." I am all for making the most out of teaching time. Having high school chemistry students for just 45-50 minutes a day is really not a lot of time. In order to maximize classroom time, I need to make good use of computers and technology outside of the classroom. This is also an easy way to accomplish NETS-T Standard #1 to facilitate and inspire student learning and creativity.

No comments:

Post a Comment