Saturday, January 30, 2010

Snip, Snip, Snip, Part 1




Since I am old school with Windows XP, I had to download software to get snippy. Thanks to classmate Charity Sypolt who had already encountered the same issue, I was able to go to this website to get the snippy software. I am now able to click on the scissor icon that appears at the bottom right hand corner of my computer screen to start snipping. So I went ahead snipped the Snippy logo from the snippy software. It was really a snap!

***Do not use this website as soon after I did this assignment, I got a virus on my computer. Now I have a new laptop with Windows 7 which includes snipping software.

This assignment taught me how I can customize and personalize learning activities to address the varying learning styles of students (NETS-T #2). I also learned that it is hard to advocate legal and safe use of digital information and technology (NETS-T #4). The website I used to download software is not safe websites, but I had not way of knowing that when I did this assignment.

No comments:

Post a Comment